Friday 23 May 2014

Skywatching

It was nice to sit and enjoy a thermos of coffee out at Reynoldson Reserve  and watch the clouds rolling by. This area comes alive with colour from September through to December when the various verticordia flower, but at the present time is just nondescript bush. Sharing sky photos with



My first thought when looking at these clouds was "headless chook", warped imagination I know.
 


The bush as it is now and how it will transform in spring


 
The above 2 photos were taken in roughly the same area as those snapped last week.

4 comments:

  1. Great photos, the landscape is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skies are always such a changing place--your clouds are so puffy and bright.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The clouds look like smoke signals. The Western Australian wild flowers are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Feel free to leave a comment, I love hearing from you, or better still join my site, and I will visit your blog in return.