Friday 8 August 2014

Kondinin Fences

Kondinin is a small town we passed through on our way to Esperance recently. A couple of fences were worthy of an entry in Good Fences , well not so much the fence, but what's behind the fence is what caught my eye.


This couple made with mosaics were in the Kondinin Community Arts House



A bushranger, wearing an old Fremantle Dockers  (Australian Rules Team ) jumper, along with the sign posts to various Australian towns and Cities


The beautiful yellow acacia here is the star attraction
 

Most country towns have a mural and these fences are stock standard
 

I showed this church in an earlier post, but seeing it has a fence around it, why not again


3 comments:

  1. a great collection and some VERY interesting finds behind them, too! :) thanks, linley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's all about the "stuff" around or behind a fence isn't it? It is for me anyway.... and, you have lots to look at here...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many Good Fence postings are just that - a fence. But it is like Bumble Vee said which you have done here, or my Old/New fence which makes the viewer pause to think is what makes the "interesting" Good Fence posting as TWG said. Thanks for visiting my Old/New fence. You are the first one who suggested storm damage.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Feel free to leave a comment, I love hearing from you, or better still join my site, and I will visit your blog in return.