Saturday 17 October 2015

Visitors to Town

I was on duty at the Visitors Centre on Thursday when I spotted these visitors trotting down the main street. Luckily for me they did a quick turnaround to talk to someone on the footpath and it gave me time to race out and quickly grab my small camera which I keep in  the glovebox of my car. Just goes to show, always keep your camera ready as you don't know what will suddenly appear. I was quite a distance away and used all my 8 x zoom so apologies for the quality of the shots.
Linking today with Saturday's Critters
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Hello Linley, I love the pretty horses. Great captures, I am glad you had your camera handy. Thank you so much for linking up and sharing your post. Have a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fortunate for us that you turned around. A lovely sight that would have been. Very enjoyable photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How delightful is that. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well that was something different. Are they locals?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I don't think so Diane but a friend said he saw them on the outskirts of a nearby town a few months back

      Delete
  5. How sweet - much better than a scooter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great captures, I am glad you had your camera handy. Thank you so much for linking up and sharingsattakingyour post. Have a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Feel free to leave a comment, I love hearing from you, or better still join my site, and I will visit your blog in return.